Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Painful part

i think i've bad intense feeling..not sure how serious is it..but it's tremendously painful..
i feel like i hve no one and really need my mama right now.im not sure what’s actually going on.since my final started and i spent a lot of time at home, everything turns so weird after that. my so-called bestfriends dont even care about me. seriously i’m clueless what makes they keep out of reach of me. i gave my best shot i guess. that was shame on me to say sorry for every single mistakes i did.pretty reckless so do i sometime my words would hurt people, but everytime i recalled back myself and did apologize. my every single days are just wonderful with my smile in cry.im not sure if these thing are going up due to jelousy issue or what??..sigh.. i try to let it as ignorant as possible because i've one more paper to go.. i miss my bestfriend nina. i miss every moment we spent together-through thick and thin just like twinny, we’d been scolded by nina’s mom for our ridiculous. the most memory that i never forget, we were lying down on street during midnight under the moon light and kept promise to stay forever as best friend. i was regret for losing her contact  for several years  since i knew im the one who caused her to do so. sorry nina if i know that would happen, i never let you even know him. feeling like empty right now.well, i wish i could further my master abroad so i dont need to stand with all kinda nonsences.hopefully, i gonna fix it as possible as i can. friend means much to me even it is just only littlest something to think about.i love you guys no matter how much i hurt..

hugzz,
eragadisbiasa

1 comment: