Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

fuhhh


hey.. i think im back.haha..well, after having miserable proposal matters and presentation, m relief so much now...FuhhHhhh.........

so, wat had happened today..erm, i just finished my proposal presentation..Thanks Allah..everything was ok..my proposal entittle: The effect of gamma radiation on kenaf and roselle seed germination in plant tissue culture. it sound Wow huh??but the presentation is not the end point..it's actualy the starting point for the next steps..i dont think my next sem-break will "bahagie" like the last previous breaks..daMn hell huh!! fyp definitely screw up my hoLiday!! so..what suppose to do now is resume my study specially in watever relating to my fYp topic..huhhh...*sighing*

study is totally exhausting..kinda boring sometime.but, i don know why im felling like thousand years waiting for my degree end.

today i stood in front and give talk to the Lecturers and my fellows..ceh~budget cam hebat~ i just had luck during the presentation..well, during my turn, only three of 'Otai' lecturer paNgkat Dr and Prof observed me.so, that was not much questions they asked..and i dgN sLUmber answered them happily..
dis is very sweet experience entire my life..nervous is something normal for everyone..at early, i did too..but afta several minutes standing in front i felt nothing~heartless kot..


trillion thanks for everyone who was supporting me..and thanks for eni for giving me 'jampi' before i started my presentation..that worked huh!!haha..

 dis all the "Ragam" during presentation's day ..macam2 adaarrr 


me during give talks..gambar poyo jer


mencarot pa la kat depan tu

tgah hafal lagu ker bincang..me pon xtaw larr
my bestie~shena & eni


free style from my besties

dey...punya orang

semangat tak muke dak due orang ni..


so..my roomate remind me that proposal is nothing..the project awaits..haha..so just be ready for permenantly head damage!!..
ps: gOOdluCk everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment