Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

.:Little something:.

Dear diary...

My friend asked me, why do you like blogging, wasting time writing yada yada yada like you wish world will know you...I just kept my mouth shut and smiled =).People don’t know me or even don’t understand me anyway. What all I’d been through throughout my life, nobody knows. I wrote every moment since I was young in my diary. But since been a while I wrote some in my blog. I don’t ask people to recognize me or feeling my existence...ofkosh...I’m ERA GADIS BIASA...I’m no one dude... But this is how I express my feeling. Sometime I can’t stand all things alone. that’s why I need my someone and my dearest diary is always be  my someone. My diary is just like my BFF. It knows better than people do. My sadness, happiness, every time I ‘got bad days, the moment I’d stabbed back by my best friend, all kinda scandalous stuff or even my secret admires story, all those I put in my diary. After writing little something in the diary, that was so wonderful relief.
I was a good girl. Hurmm… I’m not sure what ‘good’ can be defined? People judge goodness by outfits we used and by looking at the face. The hidden inner goodness always been forgotten. Maybe there is invisible word on forehead that can show whoever is good and whoever is not. I’d been wearing the tudung besar during my secondary school. ofkosh I did it because I obeyed the school’s rules. People said when good people turn to evil, world seems reaching to the end. By the way, I’ve no idea about that. World is round, sometime you up and sometime you down. You can not feel the upper world if you stay at the bottom entire life and it goes vice versa.  Moving from one to another is something necessary as long as you stand your principle, know what do’s and dont’s. That’s more than enough. I like to be anything I want but lots of constraint await. Do modelling, join broadcasting team, having fun in gig party with my friends and travelling all around the world. My life is destined towards another junction. But it doesn’t mean I can’t put my try, right? People can judge me whatever they want.  They can curse me either. But I never bother at all. It won’t go anyway. They’ve right.  What you own now doesn’t mean you’ll own forever. As simple as that, the beginning is nothing, but the end is everything. 
I can be whatever I want... who cares???




2 comments:

  1. blogging is basically to express, not to impress. but somehow people do impress on our writing skill, or the story been told yada3.

    i dont know why people always having that kind of thought that people who blogging just wanted attention. well hell yeah they are jealous. u should tell them to 'go get a life'.

    oh btw hello. just find ur blog from nazar. nice to meet ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai sis..i think i know u...welcome to my blog~thanks ur comment
    yeah u're ryte!!well i do what i think i should do..who cares if people disagree huh??
    nice to meet u too..=)

    ReplyDelete