Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

first week of school :)

Welcome back to school. Praise a lot to The Lord, I’d been through the first week of my final semester, though, everything just went okay. The schedule of mine is little bit uncrowded cause of the blank space on Tuesday and Friday class.  so, it’s gonna good opportunity  to escape myself from the hectic student life on every weekend. well,  I love to be at home, so heaven. for this semester, I’m gonna through several subjects including neurobiology, animal behaviour, strategic management, HR study and indeed the most critical which is my final project. Even the least no of subject rather my last sems, but these all are the toughest one for sure. Whatever so, I’ve to maintain the same momentum of efforts upon them. *pftt*

I’m sort of interested about neurobiology study, as what the accordance of the introduction that I’ve been learnt last time, erm… but I guess, there is silver lining of difficulty behind it. indeed, that’s the reason why most of student did not afford to pass this subject at their first sits. hopefully, im not gonna be one of them, scary dude!!

My fyp is running good so far. maybe by next week I can start my first step  which is radiating process in UM. im so grateful because Allah lead me such an easy way for me, after complete several procedures, I  can start my project there. Alhamdulillah..but even so, I’m terrified when thinking about what’s gonna happen during the project or what if the project end up with failure or what if there is no responses during all entire the project. it’s holy crap for sure.  I hope that’s just my ridiculous imagination about my fyp well, maybe of too much worry about it and heavily thinking about ‘what if’ this and that.

I definitely love surprise .you know what, speechlessly, I was shocked about my papa’s bestfriend teach me in the class for strategic mgt subject. though,I’m sort of felt ashamed when he told everyone in the class about who is my dad. actually, I kind of secretive about my family or even about my privacy so I just put my sight down to the floor and  it turned me so blushing a sudden until the end of the class. it was an incredible day I bet. shiTT!!

off here...


kiss, eragdisbiasa.




2 comments: