Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

second week of school : my girlfriends' insanity


Lying down on bed looking for something dumb to do in the boring Sunday *sigh*.  Since the sun feels shy to shine, I feel so sleepy under my floral pattern blanket covered all day long. I bet it's winter mood in shahlam.. 

Last night I involved in a mission of mortal combat with all my girlfriends. We planned to surprise the subject (Dila) for her birthday. around 3 am we chased  and poured blast of water each other. Seriously crazy!! At the first dila didn’t realize that she was influenced by eni that something was happened to leya. The purpose to drag her to eni’s room ended up with vain attempt when we didn’t even ready to surprise her. haha!! There was miscommunication between me and eni when I got pending message to get ready my army. So, she realized that we wanted to ambush her. She ran away for escape. after moment, we got her and she got blasts of flour juice.*euWw* it was ridiculously fun. Actually we aimed sara too, even she smelled our intention. But, she didn’t get an escape space. She took a revenge to attack us back. At last, everyone was back to rooms in wet outfits. haHaha..  **HaPpy BirthdaY to diLa** 
Whatever it was, they made my day. Thanks to everyone specially to HAniS (the mastermind), eNiey, sheNa, che,SaRa, DiLa, iJaN, LeYa and magfiRah. You guys are so sporting!! I won’t forget that moment. 


Second week of school is going kind of flat. I watched ‘ Antu kak Limah Balik Umah’ movie at Mid. it was my first malay movie I ever watched in 2011. Not bad, the story is full with hilarious scenes from the beginning until the end. My Gfs and I didn’t stop laughing like crazy in the cinema. I think the story is simple and don’t even has motive at all. but the way how the movie present is light and easy to watch by people.  so, I give five stars for Antu kAk limah balik umah. I consider it as Must watch malay movie. so don’t miss to watch it okay!

awie as the co-star

What more I wana tell you guys. oh yess!! During our outing last friday, we accidentally bought 3.4 FL. OZ Ralph Lauren perfume. * im dead if he knows*. my gFs and i bought 3 bottles of perfume for 140 Dollar. even i'm ambiguous about its originality but for me,it's nicely affordable for our daily use perfume i guess.erm.. I oso bought my new purse. It’s just unfamiliar brand. Hehe. It was seriously unintended planning. I love Roxy’s purse. But, maybe I’m not meant to have it, so, I just walked away glancing at the purse from far *sad face*. But it’s okay for me. If I have balance petty money I will get you ROXY!!! 

Those are all about my second week of school. I off here..dada!!

ps: sorry, i cant publish the pics during the outing and during the birthday attack. 

3 comments:

  1. felt really good eh...ambushing your friend on her birthday...you guys should pelt her with some ostrich eggs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i wished to do so..but i think it's not suitable manner for some girls.i felt it before..srsly, euww!! rotten smell on my hair remained for three days.haha

    ReplyDelete