Pages

Friday, September 03, 2010

10 things i hate abOut you

10 things i hate about you
Adapted from William Shakespeare's play "The Taming of the Shrew.have you watch this movie?? its now under list as favorite movie.This is the best movie i ever watch.
The story is about, set at the fictional Padua High School in Tacoma where a new transfer student, Cameron, is interested in the popular sophomore Bianca Stratford. But Bianca's overprotective and domineering father forbids Bianca to date unless her older sister Katerina, an unpopular and hostile senior, does. In a bid to get Katerina a boyfriend, Cameron sets up a plan to have the school stud, Joey Donnar, bribe Patrick Verona, an outcast senior with a rumor-filled past, to take the volatile Katerina out on dates so he can go to the school's homecoming dance with Bianca. However, neither Pat or Kat expect their 'going steady' to lead where nobody expects it too.

The most attractive part that i cant forget is when Pat sang "cant take my eyes over you" at the collage's stadium..that was so sweet..even the way Pat did just kind of desperate but it was cool. 
another scene that makes me just so into it is when Kat recited the poem..

10 things i hate about you poem

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

so guy..i think you all should watch this..
LoVE is Hard..Love is Cry..Love is Fragile..Love is InsaNe..lOve is shaRe..Love is bLind..
Love is LeaRn..
so do whateVer LoVe-liKe you want..

if you hve another story that u think it exactly makes sense to you..
just share k..

pen off here






era_ciNderera

No comments:

Post a Comment