Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~my FYp~

oMg!! 

im going through de most exhausting part in my student life~seniOr year
xsangke da masuk last year..jap gilerrr..
so nak xnak kenela wat final year project..
well..the topic still blur..what should i do right now..huhu
 somebody help me!!
waaa!! crying deep in my heart.

the decision was made..so..my part is under plant study..what can i do with u MR. PLANT!!!
i don like u~veli2 much..u make my stress level lifting up..hate u..hate u!!
huhhhhhuuUuuhHhhHHHhuuuuuHHhhuuu



ps~orang lain da sebok2 wat proposal..im still blurring wif the topic..sob..sob..but its so ok era..u still have time..chayok2..semangat sikit..aiyoo00..(saje nak sedap kan hati)..doakan yer...semoga everything goes smoothly..amin ...

1 comment:

  1. rilex..u hve me..i believe u will did fantastic in ur fyp

    ReplyDelete