Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~welcomes hectic life~

i think i should seeking for some peace. that's no wonder because my life is hectic these days.
im stucking with plenty tasks and works~all the tests++assignments++mY final year project proposal++reports and other Huhu problems(huhu means persOnal )..
well, dealing with prefectionist is real irritating huh..that what i'd been through in the making my proposal. i just do all things wif no supervision and no assistant at all~from deciding the topic until finding the methods and so on..sometime i felt terribly exhausting standing on my feet alone..but sometime i felt its just ok with nobody behind me.fortunately, i've my besfren who cares for me so much indeed. i wana thank him for standing by me thick and thin. well,my fifth sem keeps my self busier than several last sems before. That should be as i guess. stepping to the final year is meant you stepping on ultimate damage head time.Hahaha.. after having Long time of raya holiday, there's so many works awaits to be done. all the lecturer happily pick dates for us accomplish their tests and assigments..the most scary part is i've zero readiness in recovering all the subjects speacially mr. robin's subject.eventhough, i love money very much, but im the one who's very poor in financing core. deadly, i got no basic at all in financing so it means i must start from the root of basic..since he likes to pick my name in his class, i upset when cant answering his questions. 
i really hope all such things will flying away as soon as possible..and my wish is all my stuff can be completed very well.

thats all from me.
pen off here
era cinderera

2 comments:

  1. u luv to tell it ol..that's so0 u hon..i will stick by u no matter what cyg..d0nt u worry k

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, is that matter to be so0 me dear??..thanks very much

    ReplyDelete