Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2010

.:WheN i saY we Are frieNd, it MeaNs fOrevEr:.

Friendship is not a game to play, 
It is not a word to say, 
It doesn't start on March 
and ends on May, 
It is tomorrow, yesterday, 
today and everyday. 

orang kate kalo kawan tu selamenyew??
yeKer??
cm xsangke jer from 4 jadi 3..i never meet that kind of person in my life ever. this is the saddest incident in my friendship history entire of my life..
for me friendship is everything..shariNg..LAughing..sMilling..prOtectiNg..Loving..or watever -ing lagi larrr...

i hve a story..actually this is real story..this story is abOut a LoneLy girL( baru jer dapat title tu)
kenape yer orang BERADE (OopsS!!not at all Ok..) sangat memilih kawan..
klo satakat 70posen punyer hal pon leh jadi gadoh..cam klaka jer..i never meet that kinda rich girl in entire my life..THIS iS the First time!! perlu ker beliau SanggOp kate kawn2Nye sendiri dOg!!((ohh shiTT man..wat the F***) xkesah la sengaje or tak..but this word kan rude..even u don mean pon..but certain people takes it seriously and that shouldn't out from YOUR BESTFRIEND's mouth kan.,deNgan kawn perlu ke ade isU haLal haRam.. xcukup agi..dye sanggOp menyakitkan hati seorang anak yatim..this is Very unaCCeptble!! heLlo..muke da cantik..tapi hati MAsyaALLah..tapi xpela..mgkin beliau xpernah ade kawn..she don noe what friend means i gueSs>>i hope someday Allah bless Her wif the petunjuk..frOm me and the rest~we are forgiVe you MisS LOneLy giRl!! 
i think The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away..that was the mistake. i really hope someday u will realize..i ReaLLY2 hoPe thaT!!!

this wat happens in my life, i love my FrenS..for they're all for me..setakat bende kecik jangan la memendam..teros terang jela..fren is about trust and supportive..Try to be governed by your loves and not your hates and find goodness and beauty where you can.
so now i happy wif three..~SheNa & eniEy ~ xsabar nak tgk korang nanti kawen..ade anak..da ready ni nak jadi AUntie eRa..how's sweet that moment..yEYeaHh!!
  tak Lupe kat fiq, leya, sara, sekmoo. naja, carel, pejal, tiqah, zOo, but (kawan2 yang lain jangan kecik ati taw..name byk sgt..i mals nk taip pjg2)

oPpss!! i almost fOrget My bestFriEnd ever..he's my aLL..my friend, my brader, my partner, my enemy..he's My mr H..thanks for beiNg my besfriend ever..
  that's all..so learn to appreciate your Friend..

True Friends Are Like Mornings:
You Can't Have Them For The Whole Day,
But You Can Be Sure They Will Be There
When You Wake Up The Other Day.
pen off here

era_cinderera


No comments:

Post a Comment