Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello 2011 & Farewell 2010



Aloha everyone!!

How are you guys doin? Hopefully, it’s always good. hey, it’s last Friday of 2010. So, this is the time for us to farewell the 2010 and be ready in gratefulness for the New Year. Unfortunately, I’m not so well today because of the slightly flu *AcUMM* and it signs me that I’m goin to get fever very soon. I guess all the pains would kiss away all sins that I’ve committed throughout this year, hopefully *evil grin*. 

2010 left me with Unforgettable moments, though, I not so remember and unable to recap every single part of each. Well, its serious forgetful era… :)

But I never forget the chaos in my friendship chapter when we fought and broke the relationship and ended up with three of us against a single lonely girl *OpSS!!*. Friendship mean everything for me, even it gives me least. When I rethink about that, it supposed not happen because it must be tough for her to stand alone even she’d mistaken and will be punished because of her ego. Maybe this is the tit for tat of her faults or maybe its just a sign from The Lord to lead us for someone whom insincere in our relationship. at first, we expected she could realize and do apologize by the right, but she might think that she’s right. I hate this feeling; it’s so unpleasant and tremendously painful. I hope we’re goin back like before through thick and thin together as friend.i miss all the moments we were together laught at nothing and people call us insane. i so miss it!!

My sista is pregnant and will be delivered the baby on April next year. As the accordance of scanning shows, I’m going to have a nephew.. yahoo!! I wish everything gonna be smooth and safe. 

Last week, I did celebrated my along, mama, epit and isya birthday. that was so happening.  As usual, we made it at secret recipe, having the dinner and small gathering. it’s been so long time ago I haven’t spend time with all my siblings since everyone has their own family to look after at and migrates from papa’s house, build new family like they have now. Whatever it takes I’m so grateful for having them around even we’re from moderate family but still cherish the happiness. Praise to Allah for all I’ve get.

White choc SR

that's your birthday guys!!

my FamiLy & me (right side)


My love story is sort of dramatic and ridiculously sucks. Sometime we were happy but other time we fought for the silly things. In awhile, I feel so loving him very much but other time I turned so monster *coy smile*. Maybe of the distance make we felt unease to be apart for long duration of time or maybe I’m just a little needy to wish him always be by my side. Now, I’m sure we’re over even he refused the fact so harsh. It’s maybe undeniable because maybe I was so mad at him at that moment thus make me pretty reckless stand for this decision. Whatever happens, I leave it to Allah, and I so hope everything’s gonna be better in time.

My Love story



I don’t like the idea of fYp (final year project). I did complete the proposal matter, and the result returned me such a vain attempt, though *sigh*. I have to work harder next semester to gain even better result since the project consist of six credit hour. That’s quite tough, dude. 

 **mY Mock deTerminatioNs**

Instead of having DSLR and travel abroad, I wish if there are something better await in the 2010, all my wishes will come true and i will be granted with blessing in everything I do. I also wish to be better person and be able to give good deeds to everyone.*wiNk*

Whatever it takes let bygone be bygone. Okay guys, I hope these all are enough. I wish you guys make this New Year as the starting point to move on better. So, never look back because whatever happened in the past makes you who are you now. so, then wave your hands to 2010, thus with no hesitate let's start the new chapter of life. Cheer guys!!

Happy New Year. Farewell 2010 & hello 2011!! Have a new fresh start everyone!



3 comments:

  1. i'm not trying to be such a busybody person, but being an observer, i did noticed your freindship relationship with one of the girl is wrecked. well yeah, we did share the same Dewan Kuliah and i noticed that it was just three of you guys, instead of four. haha i was such a busybody, didn't i.

    i talked to fahmi and hell yeah, h ewas as busybody as me because he also noticed the same thing. but trust me, we dont talked bad behind your back. we just wondering why you guysnot in four, but just three.

    to be on the bright side, she might be just a human. made mistakes and all. but i gues she learned a lesson, isnt she, because she looks very lonely in the class.

    ok. sorry for ever being that such a busy body. happy new year era ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis.. dont mind if u even noticed abt our drama in DK. even some lecturers did so :P
    i dont think she learnt the lesson. she never bother to be alone, well people are nothing for her. watever so, i wish all the best for us. hopefully it wont last and we're back be friend.
    hehe :)
    syuhhhh..don tell others k!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. syg...so0 honest..everything was purely honest..haha..i guess 'the blog' is now ur bes fren kot..ayg suh b check kn..memg ad slh ag, tp much better and such an interesting story..
    finally, ad pantun tk ayg:
    xpla,yg slh leh btolkn,yg kurang mahir leh blaja,hub yg retak leh ditampal dgn mase,tp tulisan yg menarik tiade gantinye..hahah tah pape pntun ni

    ReplyDelete