Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Oh cinderera

Prince, take me away with this ride

I don’t know, even the smallest thing can do matters. What’s wrong with my name? owh Yes, cinderera is made up from combination of Cinderella and my name, era. Maybe im not deserve at all to use that kinda name. Everybody wish to have cinderella's heart. She’s one of the well known charming princess whom kind-hearted and almost perfect in anyways. I am a princess to0, no doubt about that. Love her characters actually; even they’re so far away than mine. Indeed, if I say I do jealous with her because she met her prince. I love the idea of glass heel, pumpkin ride, cute friendly animals and fairy mother and her magic stick, instead of bullying step mother and step sistas. Even that’s only a fairy tale which being part of bedtime story since I was young, but it’s so wishful if it comes true to me. im not sure where is the part I love most, but I resemble her in one thing, there is I have kinda tiny foot. Nobody can share my shoes but only me. Do you remember the moment where the Prince looked for the best fit for the cinderella’s glass heel left at the ball hall. Only Cinderella’s feet was the best match for that glass heel even after so many people were struggling to fit it. haHAhaha..This hell is hilarious ain’t it? but, fucking serious. This is how I derived the cinderera name. oPpss!! I hope you guys clear about that okay. I wish to be part of fairy tale because those are only perfect things in their life, the prince who will risk his life for the princess, bring her far away towards happiness and the happy ever after at the end of the story. errmm, so0 sweet~

3 comments:

  1. i am the prince who will risk his life for the princess, bring her far away towards happiness and the happy ever after at the end of the story..hehe..i know ur shoe very well..w.a.d, im the prince kn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin ride xde..ferari california pon jadi la.. ;)

    ReplyDelete