Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

The world is not only about me


That’s maybe right when the world is not only about me, because

im not the one the world must know about,
not the one you care so much,
not the one can play you songs,
not the one can kiss away your pains,
not the one everyone can count on,
not the one inspire you the idea of loving,
not the one you must call every before sleep,
not the one all the time can say the truth,
not the one of  little innocent princess,
not the one can cook for meals,
not the one can avoid the reckless things,
not the one can lend the shoulder for you cry on,
not the one can do magic,
not the one can be trusted,
not the one who can merely stop my ritual habit,
not the one can remember every single moment,
not the one can stand silly things,
not the one can maintain my confidence,
not the one can keep my mad away,
not the one can voice out my thought, 
not the one who easily hate people,
not the one can say no to shopping, 
not the one can shine the stars.

Now i realize what people saying was so true. The world is not only about me and it wont never change any. So, i move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment