Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

No money No marry




Peep 1 : I decide to get marry at 25.
Peep 2 : That’s too young peep, I think it’d be better older, maybe at 28. what do you think?
Peep 1 : Oh crap! 

What hell is wrong with number,dude? I’ve wondered why people so terrified talking about marriage in early age. if the monetary problem doesn't bother you, so what're you waiting for,right? Well, I do believe in destiny. If God asked me to get marry now, that will be fine for me. I believe whatever sake that God decided for us, it might has reasons. 

But honestly, I’m not game to hold any commitments yet, waking up early in every morning (I hate morning people) , cooking meals for breakfast plus lunch plus supper (kitchen is the scariest place I ever been), entertain hubby after working (my fav part..hehe), these all need huge sacrifice. But I don’t mind if I've destined that way. Talking about the young marriage this is no biggie, but there must some conditions apply, stability is the most important thing that must be considerated, in term of financial specially, the readiness to uphold responsibilities and the willingness to accept each other whether good or bad. Additional for my partner, he must has high patience level. Well, everybody had their annoyance stuffs.. :) So do I am..hehehe.. *Showleey HubbY*

I’m not so sure about marriage meaning actually. I am terrified too. Marriage is not only on piece of paper, everybody desires to stay together forever and ends up happily ever afta whateve it takes. *sigh* Amongst my schoolmate, one by one have already ended their single life. Maybe they were just so lucky to find their soulmate. Omg!! I can’t imagine what’s gonna happen if I am a wife for a man. it’ll disaster for sure. Breathless, I shouldn’t have that kinda thought. This is fcuking scary!!

Guys!! here’s one biggest secret every man must know, the prettiest and fabulous moment for a woman in her life is during the wedding’s day. if you don’t believe me, go marry her and look at her face!! This hell is true dude!! hahaha..

Whatever fcuking crap, I think there is several things I love about the marriage, I love the wedding dress,i love wedding's rings, I love crowds with their happy faces celebrating the wedding ceremony and I love oso air sirap orang kawen.. serius shit, it’s so different and very unusual tasty indeed..LOL

I think that’s all. I’ve no idea what to say and say and say... Before I start talking rubbish better I off here. 

me & my cuzzy (aisya) during her wedding.

Congratulations & Happy wedding’s day for my cuzzy and for whoever newly weds else :) I wish you all will be happy ever afta and will be granted with blessing entire life. forget not to make cute babies ya!! daa..

oh God, i cant wait this moment :)

kiss, 
eragadisbiasa

2 comments:

  1. i 4gve u honey..after ol, entertain hubby after working is olso my favourite part...heheehhe(ketawe jht)

    ReplyDelete